5 Steps to Finding Homes for Sale that Are not Listed Online
It can be challenging in our competitive market to find homes for sale in Timnath, Berthoud, Longmont, Windsor, Fort Collins, and throughout Northern Colorado before someone else has given their hard-to-beat offer.
How can you have a chance at finding homes for sale before they are even listed online? Follow these steps:
- Get pre-qualified for a mortgage or have your proof of cash funds letter in hand and be in a position to buy a home within 90 days.
- Complete our neighborhood identification exercise by emailing us a list of your preferred locations and home attributes, we’ll send you a link to the exercise.
- We run a direct mail advertising campaign to homeowners in your target areas, we tell them about you and ask them if they want to sell. Many of them reach out and invite us to get the first look at their home.
- We call you to go look at the home. If it’s right, let’s buy it, if not, we’ll keep looking!
- Finally, challenge us at Grey Rock Realty to find your home before the public does!
Are you ready to get started with your home search? Don’t hesitate to call at 970-672-0775.
Share This Post